PALM AGE POLICY
Fitness Facilities & Personal Training
- Ages 16+ may use all fitness equipment, including free weights, without adult supervision.
- Ages 12 to 16 may use fitness equipment, including free weights, ONLY under direct supervision of a PALM Personal Trainer during a scheduled appointment.
- Ages 12+ may schedule personal training and functional fitness assessments.
- Ages 16+ may participate in group classes without adult supervision.
- Ages under 16 may participate in specified age-appropriate group classes without adult supervision. Children may attend meditation classes under supervision if they are able to participate without disturbing other members.
- Ages 16+ may use locker rooms without supervision.
- Ages under 16 may only use locker rooms under direct supervision of a supervising guardian.
- Ages 16+ may use the Lotus Room without supervision.
- Ages 12 to 15 may use the Lotus Room under direct supervision of a parent or supervising guardian.
Salt Therapy Room
- Ages 16+ may use the Salt Therapy Room without supervision.
- Ages 12 to 16 may only use the Salt Therapy Room under direct supervision of a parent or supervising guardian.
- Children under 12 may use the Salt Therapy Room with a supervising guardian either during a Child Friendly time slot or by booking a Private Salt Session. Please inquire with reception for Child Friendly time slots.
- Youth and young adults, ages 12- 17, may receive spa services if they have parental or supervising guardian consent. Parents may elect and/or PALM may require a guardian to accompany persons under 17 in the treatment room.
Thermal Suites (Infrared Sauna and Steam Room)
- Ages 16+ may use Thermal Suites without supervision.
- Ages 12 to 15 may only use Thermal Suites under direct supervision of a parent or supervising guardian.
- Children under 12 years old are not permitted to use the Infrared Sauna or Steam Room.
NON-MEMBER & GUEST POLICY
PALM Health is a member-only facility, providing personalized, priority in-depth visits and treatments to our members. Persons who are not members can access select services and facility amenities with a day package, or a one day or one week membership, based on availability.
guest (ɡest) noun 1. a person who is invited and accompanied by another member to visit PALM Health. Members can bring guests to access select amenities and services, including:
- Classes (e.g. Fitness, Nutrition, Meditation)
- Counseling (Couples/Family)
- Events and Seminars
- Lunch & Learns
- Salt Room Sessions
Members must accompany guests to PALM to access these select services. Guest access does not include visits to the infrared sauna, steam room, or fitness center. Guest visits are charged at the same rate as member pricing and will be charged directly to the member unless PALM is instructed to bill the guest directly for services or classes. PALM is not able to directly bill a guest for café expenses; therefore, café charges will be billed to the member’s account, according to café billing procedures. Members will ultimately be responsible for payments of their guests.
non·member (nänˈmembər) noun 1. a person who is not a member of PALM Health. Non-members can access PALM Health with a:
- One day or one week membership, which includes access to PALM’s wellness and spa services (except medical) and facility access to PALM’s fitness center, locker rooms, robes, personal amenities, café, luxurious relaxation area, infrared sauna, and steam room;
- Day package;
- Gift card + one day membership.
If you are a not a member you will be asked to store a credit card, which will be charged directly for services and café purchases from the day. If a non-member arrives with a gift card, he or she will still be asked to store a credit card on file to cover any services or café purchases beyond the value of the gift card.
Registration Please arrive 30 minutes prior to any appointment to register, complete the liability waiver, and prepare for your visit. We would love to give your guest or any prospective member a tour. Please allow a PALM Navigator to show them around the facility. Advance notice will help us seamlessly accommodate your request.
Press the button below to fill out a form and one of our PALM Navigators will contact you.
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
Any class, salt room session, infrared sauna session, or cryotherapy session requires a 2-hour cancellation notice or will result in a $20 fee.