What is the Functional Medicine 360º Program?
The Functional Medicine 360º Program is an eight-week intensive program for individuals who are looking for a comprehensive and functional evaluation of their health. The program includes an eight-week program membership, a functional medicine consult, and assessments focused on physical fitness and nutritional needs. In addition, participants receive three select specialty labs that provide a thorough evaluation of cardiovascular, nutritional, metabolic, and endocrine function. The program team will provide participants with a summary of their assessments along with personalized recommendations including nutrition and exercise plans that can help promote health and prevent disease.
What are the benefits of the program?
This eight-week intensive program is great for those who have a primary care physician outside of PALM Health, live out-of-state, or are Wellness or Lifestyle Advantage members. After the assessments, participants will receive the team’s findings along with a detailed list of recommendations for what individuals can do to promote lasting, sustainable health and prevent disease in the long-term.
What are the key elements of the program?
The program consists of the following key elements:
- Functional medicine consult with a functional medicine physician
- Specialty lab testing will include the Allergix® IgG4 Food Antibodies, the ION Profile®, and the Boston Heart Diagnostics Initial Panel, which provide a view into the body’s cellular metabolic processes, food sensitivities, vitamin and mineral deficiencies, and risk for heart disease
- Functional Fitness Assessment with Body Composition Analysis
- Temperament and Character Inventory (TCI) Personality Assessment and Interpretation
- Performance, Metabolism, and Fat Burn Method CRA-Test®
- Functional Nutrition Assessment and Nutritional Counseling
- Personalized Exercise Plan
How do I sign up?
This program is open to all membership levels. Non-members may participate in this program with a Program Membership. To sign up for the Functional Medicine 360º Program, call our Program Coordinator, Sarah Lewis, at 314-801-8898 ext. 153, send her an email at email@example.com, or speak with a PALM Navigator. After completion of the program, members will need a Medical Advantage or Total Advantage membership to continue receiving access to the PALM Clinic.