What is the Metabolic Boost Program?
The Metabolic Boost Program is an eight-week intensive program to help individuals improve daily energy, increase vitality, and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Program services are designed to boost the metabolism with intermittent fasting, fitness, cryotherapy, and infrared sauna sessions. During the program, individuals are assigned to a multidisciplinary team to support them, guide their treatment, and monitor their progress. The time commitment is approximately 70 hours over eight weeks.
The structure of the program is divided into three stages:
- Assessment | Week 1
- Intervention | Weeks 2-7
- Conclusion | Week 8
What are the benefits of the program?
The Metabolic Boost Program includes a functional medicine initial visit, nutrition counseling, a personalized meal plan, and personal training, among others. After the initial assessments, individuals will continue to participate in activities that encourage healthy eating, promote maximum metabolism function, and increase energy and vitality. The program team will also recommend a list of fitness and lifestyle classes to take to enhance the program services.
What are the key elements of the program?
The program consists of the following key elements:
- Personalized assessments including cardiometabolic and body composition testing to evaluate the participant’s fitness level and customize a plan
- Medical supervision and coordination with a functional medicine provider
- Nutritional support and personalized meal planning with a registered dietitian
- Cryotherapy and infrared sauna sessions to boost the metabolism
- Fitness coaching for accountability
- 5-Day ProLon® Fasting Mimicking Diet (FMD™)
How do I sign up?
This program is open to all membership levels. Non-members may participate in this program with a Program Membership. To sign up for the Metabolic Boost Program, call our Program Coordinator, Sarah Lewis, at 314-801-8898 option 2, send her an email at email@example.com, or speak with a PALM Navigator. After completion of the program, members will need a Medical Advantage or Total Advantage membership to continue receiving access to the PALM Clinic.