This assessment takes a deep dive into your cardiac and cognitive function, and includes advanced analysis of your nutritional and inflammatory status, metabolic health, toxin burden, and genetic risk factors.
- Medical History Review (including risk factor analysis, vaccinations, and medications)
- Comprehensive Physical Examination with a certified functional medicine physician
- Functional Movement Screen and Exercise Prescriptions
- Nutritional Assessment and Recommendations
- Body Composition Analysis, including visceral fat assessment
- Audiometric Screening (as age appropriate, Thursdays and Fridays only)
Brain and Mental Health
- Comprehensive Neurological Examination with our neurologist
- Cognitive testing and screening for memory disorders
- Brain map using qEEG technology to evaluate for overall brain performance, and neuropsychological markers such as for ADHD, anxiety, memory, PTSD, and concussion
- Personality Assessment and Interpretation
- Preventive Cardiology Consult with our cardiologist
- Resting EKG
- Stress Test with echocardiogram
- Vascular screening package that includes carotid Doppler with CIMT analysis, abdominal aortic ultrasound, and peripheral vascular disease evaluation
- CT Coronary calcium screening to look for coronary artery calcification (heart attack risk factor)
Advanced Laboratory Analysis
- CBC and Iron Panel
- Chemistry Profile including kidney and liver function
- PSA (for Men)
- Thyroid Panel and thyroid antibodies
- Hormone Panel including testosterone, estrogen, cortisol, etc.
- Advanced Lipid Panel including particle analysis, inflammatory and insulin resistance markers
- Genetics markers for cholesterol metabolism and dementia, statin metabolism, and methylation
- Micronutrient Analysis with vitamin and mineral levels
- Adrenal Function panel to evaluate for adrenal fatigue
- Leaky Gut panel
- Toxin burden analysis of mold, environmental, and heavy metal toxicity
- Neurological antibody and marker screen for neurological disorders and neuroinflammation
About Your Executive 360º Assessment
The PALM Health Executive 360º Assessment consists of two parts (Part 1: Diagnostic and Part 2: Assessment Review) spaced over four weeks. Once you enroll, you will be contacted by our Care Coordinator to review your intake paperwork and begin coordination of your 360º assessment.
Part 1 will consist of two days of evaluation. Day One will be approximately 8 hours long at PALM Health and is when you will complete your fasting blood work, comprehensive exam and medical history review, neurological and cognitive evaluation, Brain Map, body composition analysis, and other diagnostics included in your 360º assessment. Day Two will include your cardiac diagnostic tests and any other recommended imaging off-site at St. Luke’s Hospital, PALM’s partner for executive health.
Part 2 is scheduled approximately three to four weeks after you complete Part 1 to allow for all necessary blood work and diagnostic results to be returned to PALM Health. Part 2 will include a preventive cardiology consult, a review of your diagnostic evaluations, and your Personality Interpretation. Additionally, during your Part 2 visit, you will receive a binder of your comprehensive lab and imaging results, as well as a complete set of medical and lifestyle recommendations from our team that you will review with our Functional Medicine Physician. Part 2 can be scheduled as a telehealth visit if needed.
The PALM Health Executive 360º Assessment is not covered by insurance; the cost of the assessment is your responsibility. Payment is required in advance of scheduling. Rescheduling fees will be applied in the event you need to reschedule.
Additional screenings may be advised relative to your age, gender, and risk factors. If they are not covered by your insurance, details regarding the self-pay price can be found on the Executive 360º à la Carte Offerings.
We look forward to working with you to optimize your health and well-being.