Promotions in May
Our monthly promotions aim to provide special value to our members for our spa services, supplements, retail items, memberships, and more. Check the email newsletter for the current month’s promotions and limited-time offers.
Introducing the Life in Balance for Kids Program this summer to help your child better understand how to stay healthy!
Need help motivating your child to be more physically active? To make better food choices for healthier eating? To learn how to be more mindful about what he or she is thinking and feeling? This program can help. It’s designed to educate kids ages 8-12 about the benefits of a healthier lifestyle.
The program will be held Mondays and Wednesdays from 1pm to 3:30pm. Each class will include:
- A fitness class with personal trainer Andrew Tucker
- a nutrition class with dietitian Victoria Nieveen, teaching healthy eating and showing kids how to prepare healthy foods
- A class on art, relaxation, or meditation with either Maria Ojascastro or Sarah Lewis
For more information about this program based on the National Association of Sports Medicine (NASM) youth fitness curriculum, contact Sarah Lewis at 314-801-8898 option 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sound good? For more flexibility, you can sign up for either a 2-week or 4-week program. In addition to instruction, each program includes a healthy snack for each session and art supplies.
Two Week Programs: $275 for members / $325 for non-members
- Monday, July 15 to Wednesday, July 24 (4 classes)
- Monday, July 29 to Wednesday, August 7 (4 classes)
Four Week Program: $475 for members / $525 for non-members
- Monday, July 14 to Wednesday, August 7 (8 classes)
The weather is heating up… time to cool down with our Buddy Bonus: buy-one-get-one-free cryo!
The cryosauna helps with inflammation from exertion from sports or exercise, can increase metabolism, and can even help you be more “chill” with an improvement in your mood. During May, book a session for you and a friend together and receive our Buddy Bonus: a free cryotherapy session. That’s a $40 value!
Taste Test and Special Feature: Inflammation-Reducing Supplements
For those of you into summer sports or weekend warrior moments, your level of inflammation may be on the rise too. Inflammation is the body’s natural reaction to repetitive physical stress, whether on the softball field or in your garden. Used on their own or combined with cryotherapy, these two suggestions can be a very helpful way to reduce pain and side effects associated with inflammation:
- Stop by the Serenity Station in reception all month long and sample Inflammacore, available in three flavors: chocolate mint, vanilla chia, and strawberry. We suggest you sample all three! It can take up to two weeks of regular use to start seeing benefits.
- Consider Curcuplex 95*, which supports joint health and helps relieve minor pain associated with physical activity. It also benefits brain health and encourages a healthy mood. Regularly $41.56, now on sale for $30 (save 25%) during May.
*Please be sure to consult with your healthcare provider to determine if this supplement is right for you.
Purchase one of these spa packages during May and get a $20 PALM Health gift card!
- 45-minute Targeted Revitalizing Massage and 15-minute Scalp Treatment ($124 for members, $174 for non-members*)
- 60-minute PALM Personalized Massage and 45-minute Modern Express Facial ($209 for members, $259 for non-members*)
- 90-minute PALM Signature Stress Reduction Massage and 60-minute Custom Organic Eminence Facial ($310 for members, $310 for non-members*)
Refer a friend to join and get a $50 PALM Health thank-you gift card.
Offers valid 5/1/19 through 5/31/19.
To redeem one of these promotions, just enter your name, email, and phone number in the form below, and we will contact you.
Or, call 314-801-8898 and press option 1 then 1 for personal assistance from a Wellness Receptionist.