PALM Health’s nationally-recognized stress reduction program supports emotional well-being with an integrative approach. Through daily care coordination, our team of experts helps you address your physical and emotional health and encourages a deeper sense of meaning in your life. This highly structured program engages you daily with a team of experts including a psychiatrist, a functional medicine nurse practitioner, personal trainers, a well-being coach, and a licensed therapist. For a detailed outline of the weekly activities involved in the program, see our Menu of Services. The activities in the program include the following:
- Program Intake with Sarah Lewis (45 Minutes)
- Program Coordination Check-In (30 Minutes) | 2 visits weeks 2 and 4
- Mental Health Initial Consult with Dr. Nigel Lester (75 Minutes) (billed to insurance*)
- Mental Health Extended Consult with Dr. Nigel Lester (60 Minutes) (billed to insurance*)
- Functional Wellness Consult with Sarah Bird, DNP (60 Minutes)
- Functional Wellness Consult Follow-up Visits with Sarah Bird, DNP (30 Minutes)
- TCI Assessment with Julie Geeting (60 Minutes)
- Counseling with Julie Geeting (55 Minutes) | 1 session per week
- Well-Being Coaching with Sarah Lewis (85 Minutes) | 1 session per week
- Cardiac Coherence with a Well-Being Coach (60 Minutes)
- Personal Training with Angela Campbell or Andrew Tucker (60 Minutes) | 2 sessions per week
- Art for Well-Being with Maria Ojascastro (60 Minutes) | 1 session per week
Visit our Virtual Stress Management Program page for additional information.
*Consults with Dr. Lester are billed to insurance and are subject to your copay, deductible, and any other out-of-pocket expenses.