What is the Stress Management Program?
The Stress Management Program is an eight-week intensive program to help individuals work towards their mental health goal, such as reducing anxiety, managing depression, decreasing fatigue, improving calmness, and more. During the program, individuals are assigned to a multidisciplinary team to support them, guide their treatment, and monitor their progress. The time commitment is approximately 90 hours over eight weeks.
The structure of the program is divided into three stages:
- Assessment | Week 1
- Intervention | Weeks 2-7
- Conclusion | Week 8
What are the key elements of the program?
The program consists of the following key elements:
- Personalized assessments including a TCI Personality Assessment and Interpretation
- Medical supervision with private one-on-one visits with a psychiatrist
- Weekly counseling and coaching
- Improved stress reduction with treatments including infrared sauna, biofeedback, and massage
- Working on self-awareness and resiliency in the Know Yourself Workshop
How do I sign up?
This program is open to all membership levels. Non-members may participate in this program with a Program Membership. To sign up for the Stress Management Program, connect with a PALM Navigator.