PALM Health is a member-only facility, providing personalized, priority in-depth visits and treatments to our members. The purpose of our policies is to ensure that both our members and our staff are respected.
FITNESS FACILITIES AND PERSONAL TRAINING
- Ages 16+ may use all fitness equipment, including free weights, without adult supervision.
- Ages 12 to 16 may use fitness equipment, including free weights, ONLY under direct supervision of a personal trainer during a scheduled appointment.
- Ages 12+ may schedule personal training and functional fitness assessments.
- Ages 16+ may participate in group classes without adult supervision.
- Ages under 16 may participate in specified age-appropriate group classes without adult supervision. Children may attend meditation classes under supervision if they are able to participate without disturbing other members.
- Ages 16+ may use locker rooms without supervision.
- Ages under 16 may only use locker rooms under direct supervision of a supervising guardian.
- Ages 16+ may use the Lotus Room without supervision.
- Ages 12 to 15 may use the Lotus Room under direct supervision of a parent or supervising guardian.
- Ages 16+ may use the salt room without supervision.
- Ages 12 to 16 may only use the salt room under direct supervision of a parent or supervising guardian.
- Children ages 6 months to 12 years may use the salt room with a supervising guardian either during a child-friendly time slot or by booking a private salt room session. Please inquire with reception about child-friendly time slots.
- Ages 14+ and minimum height of 5’0″ may receive cryotherapy.
- Ages 14 to 17 may receive cryotherapy if they have parental or supervising guardian consent. Parents may elect and/or PALM may require a guardian to accompany persons under 18 in the cryosauna.
- Youth and young adults, ages 12 to 17, may receive spa services if they have parental or supervising guardian consent. Parents may elect and/or PALM may require a guardian to accompany persons under 17 in the treatment room.
THERMAL SUITES (INFRARED SAUNA AND STEAM ROOM)
- Ages 16+ may use the thermal suites without supervision.
- Ages 12 to 16 may only use the thermal suites under direct supervision of a parent or supervising guardian.
- Children under 12 years old are not permitted to use the infrared sauna or steam room.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to allow time to get checked in, change (if necessary), and relax prior to your visit. Non-member guests should plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to their appointment to get registered and oriented.
Treatments are held in reserve for you. In order to ensure that we provide the best service possible, please provide at least 24 hours notice of cancellation prior to the appointment time. Any missed appointments or cancellations with less than 24 hours of notice are subject to a fee equal to: 100% of the reserved service amount or loss of service from a package, or $100 for medical and mental health visits. There is no charge for cancellations due to cold or flu symptoms or COVID-19 exposure.
Cell phones are not allowed in the salt room, the infrared sauna, or the steam room. Please be mindful of other members and do not speak loudly in public areas. If you are in the fitness center and need to take a call, please step into the atrium to have your conversation. If you would prefer to have a private space to use your phone without disturbing other members, you are welcome to ask the front desk if there is a room available for you to use. If you would like to charge your cell phone during a class or session, outlets are available in each locker in the atrium hallway. An iPhone charger is also available at the high top table outside the first Navigator cube if you did not bring a charger with you.
To foster a stress-free environment, we do not accept gratuities for any services or in the café. Please no tipping.
A guest is a person who is invited and accompanied by another member to visit PALM Health. Members can bring guests to access select amenities and services, including:
- Counseling (couples and family)
- Events and seminars
- Lunch and Learns
Members must accompany guests to PALM to access these select services. Guest access does not include visits to the infrared sauna, steam room, salt room, cryosauna, or fitness center. Guest visits are charged at the same rate as member pricing and will be charged directly to the member unless PALM is instructed to bill the guest directly for services or classes. PALM is not able to bill a guest directly for café expenses; therefore, café charges will be billed to the member’s account, according to café billing procedures. Members will ultimately be responsible for payments of their guests.
If you are bringing a guest, please arrive 30 minutes prior to any appointment to register, complete the liability waiver, and prepare for your visit. We would love to give your guest a tour and answer their questions. Please allow a PALM Navigator to show him or her around the facility. To maintain the privacy of our members, please do not take your guests on a tour around the building without a PALM Health team member. Advance notice will help us seamlessly accommodate your request.
Please read our HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices to learn how we ensure the protection and privacy of your health information.
PALM Health values its employees, property, and members, and strives to cultivate an environment of health and healing for all. For the safety and security of our valued community we enforce a strict Member Code of Respect Policy.
Members are expected to be polite and respectful to all other members and PALM employees. The following actions are not tolerated at PALM Health:
- Disruptive or disorderly conduct;
- Conduct either inside or outside the center that could endanger the good order, welfare, or character of PALM Health or its employees;
- Deliberate abuse, disrespect, or theft of any item of PALM Health property;
- Deliberate or overt defamation, slander, abuse, or disrespect of any PALM Health employee or member;
- Sexual or physical harassment of any PALM Health employee or member;
- Display of clothing or language which may be deemed inappropriate or offensive;
- Racial discrimination of any PALM Health employee or member;
- Using one’s membership to recruit or solicit PALM Health employees;
- Being deemed financially irresponsible for repeated delinquencies or related incidences regarding payment of PALM Health dues and services.
Willful violation of this Member Code of Respect Policy, and/or other PALM Health policies as they may exist from time to time, may result in suspension or termination of a PALM Health Membership.
A non-member is a person who is not a member of PALM Health. Non-members can access PALM Health with a(n):
- One Month Lifestyle Advantage Membership
- One Day Lifestyle Advantage Membership
- Experience Pass*
- Day Spa Package
- Body and Beauty Pass
- Program Membership
- Gift card + any option listed above.
*Please note: Experience Passes do not include access to our wellness or medical services; only facility access to our locker rooms, robes, personal amenities, café, and luxurious relaxation area. All other options listed above include access our wellness services (except medical) and facility access to our locker rooms, robes, personal amenities, café, and luxurious relaxation area.
If you are a not a member you will be asked to store a credit card, which will be charged directly for services and café purchases from the day. If a non-member arrives with a gift card, he or she will still be asked to store a credit card on file to cover any services or café purchases beyond the value of the gift card.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to any appointment to register, complete the liability waiver, and prepare for your visit. We would love to give any prospective member a tour. Please allow a PALM Navigator to show you around the facility. Advance notice will help us seamlessly accommodate your request.
We support the presence of guide dogs for the blind, as well as service and emotional support dogs that are a hypoallergenic breed, inside the facility. All other pets are not allowed inside PALM. Certified dogs need to wear their service vests and be on a leash while inside the building or on the patio. We do not allow dogs in the salt room, thermal suites, or fitness center. An exception will be made for guide dogs for the blind to attend classes. Service dogs that are disruptive to the environment or to other members may be asked to leave. Thank you for your consideration.
PALM Health is a smoke-free environment. Please avoid wearing strong perfumes or colognes in the spa or fitness areas. The spa area is a place of quiet and calm, so we ask that you turn off all cell phones and electronic devices during your visit.
Only Lifestyle and Total Advantage members have access to the fitness center. Members who participate in a class that takes place in the fitness center are allowed access to the fitness center for the duration of the class. Members who have scheduled a session with a personal trainer are also allowed in the fitness center for the duration of the session.
We offer a relaxation lounge where you may enjoy a quiet cup of tea and moment of relaxation prior to your treatment. This is a cell phone free zone and we ask that you respect your fellow spa-goer’s desire for peace and quiet in this area.
Salt room sessions start every half hour. You can book an appointment at reception or on the PALM Health app. Please be prepared in your robe and sandals and wait in the Lotus Room or at the refreshment table prior to your session. Appointments run on time and will not be interrupted for latecomers. For the safety of your equipment and the tranquility of others, please do not bring your cell phone into the salt room.
The thermal suites include a steam room and an infrared sauna. You can book an appointment at reception. Please be prepared in your robe and sandals and wait in the Lotus Room or at the refreshment table prior to your session. A code will be provided to enter the suite. For your safety and the safety of your equipment, please do not bring your cell phone into this area.