This indoor fireplace from FLÎKR Fire is an isopropyl alcohol personal fireplace that rests on a custom milled quartz-like base. With just 5 ounces of 70% or 91% isopropyl rubbing alcohol, you will have roughly 50 minutes of burn time. With soot only where the flame touches (in a ventilated area), no carbon monoxide, and safe to cook over, this Personal Fireplace is as versatile as you need it to be while emitting a cozy warmth. And being safe to cook over, this fireplace makes s’mores more possible than ever before!
Designed and made in Tennessee. Measures 5” diameter x 4.5” height.