“I felt better within a few weeks of working with my doctor at PALM.”
“My experience with PALM has been exceptional. To be honest, exceptional may even be an understatement. I’m still in the early stages of my treatment plan and have a ways to go, but Dr. Jamison has done more for me in a few months than seven conventional doctors have done in a few years.”
– Dominick Traina · Medical Member · St. Louis, Missouri
What Makes the Medical Membership Different
With the PALM Medical Membership, you get more than just an ordinary visit to the doctor’s office. Our medical providers and wellness experts take care of your whole person, inside and out, on an ongoing basis.
You’ll have top-tier medical access, including a functional medicine approach to primary care, and support when you’re sick, so everything is in one place for one set fee. In addition, PALM becomes your home for all things wellness. You can relax in the salt room, boost your metabolism in the cryosauna, detox in the infrared sauna, and take fitness and meditation classes, so you can always be at your best.
As with all memberships at PALM, the Medical Membership includes access to the PALM Café for delicious and nutritious meals, as well as access to wellness services such as massages, acupuncture, IV therapy, and facials, all gratuity-free!
1. Medical Visits
- All Primary Care and Functional Medicine visits (may be booked as in-person, telehealth, or phone call)
- Comprehensive Annual Preventive Visit
- Same- or next-day visits for urgent issues with a PALM Nurse Practitioner
2. Elevated Medical Access and Support
- Direct phone access to the on-call medical provider on nights, weekends, and holidays
- Messaging with your medical provider through the PALM Health Portal and by text message
- On-site lab draws in St. Louis
- Phone calls with your medical provider to discuss labs and plan
- Coordination of care with outside providers
- Ongoing support from a Navigator Team to advise you about services and providers
3. Wellness Services
- A customized set of 6 wellness assessments and services from the PALM Choice Pack for nutrition, fitness, coaching, and wellness therapies
- 12 Vitality Sessions of your choice (cryotherapy, salt room, infrared sauna and steam room, BioMat, PEMF mat, Sound Focus, classes)
- Bi-monthly educational seminars addressing the latest topics in health and wellness
- Wellness Rewards and Loyalty Program
4. A La Carte Access
- Mental Health and Neurology visits, if needed
- Specialty Labs, as recommended
- Additional Wellness Services
- Vitality Packs, Choice Packs, and Day Spa Packages
- Café access for nutritious beverages, snacks, and meals
Trusted by a Community of Members
PALM Health was voted #1 in Preventive Health services in the 2021 Ladue News Platinum List awards and was a finalist in Medical Weight Loss in the 2022 St. Louis Magazine A-List Reader’s Choice awards.
With over 1,900 satisfied members, since 2016 we have continued to help individuals reach well-being.
What to Do Next
Find out if the Medical Membership is the best fit for you. Connect with a Navigator or call 314-801-8898 option 0 to learn more about the program.
Meet Our Physicians
“I have been seeing Dr. Jamison for three months now. This doctor has done for me more than any other doctors I have been seeing for years. I have a lot of gut and digestive issues and he’s helped me tremendously. This place is amazing and they really take the time to listen to you and your concerns. Everyone is really friendly and willing to help.”
“I have so much respect for Dr. Karrie Hohn and complete faith in her medical expertise. She pays attention to what I am saying and provides suggestions as to what is best for me. She doesn’t put me in a group, but instead she bases her recommendations on what is best for me personally as an individual. She has an extremely kind and caring manner about her that comes across every time I see her.”
“Dr. Varsha Rathod has really taken the time to get to know me and collaborate with me in terms of moving forward with my treatment plan. She has turned my health around for the better twice so far. She has given me a sense of hope, and her encouragement is truly making a difference in my life right now. I trust her completely with her knowledge and advice.”
We have found that an integrative and holistic approach to wellness that considers the whole person — mind, body, and spirit — is the most effective. Our clinic features multispecialty physicians who combine the best of conventional medicine, lifestyle medicine, and wellness therapies to help you achieve your health goals.
Our specialists in functional medicine use an advanced diagnostic approach to uncover the root cause of illness, based on the understanding that lifestyle, environmental, and genetic factors influence long-term well-being. Our medical care team offers proactive, highly personalized preventive care and treatment for both physical and mental health.
Certified by National Organizations
Our team of physicians, nurse practitioners, trainers, coaches, and wellness specialists have decades of experience, extensive education, and multiple degrees from organizations such as the Institute for Functional Medicine, the National Academy of Sports Medicine, the National Board for Health and Wellness Coaching, and Anthropedia.
What to Do Next
Find out if the Medical Membership is the best fit for you. Connect with a Navigator or call 314-801-8898 option 0 to learn more.