What is the Weight Management Program?
The Weight Management Program is an eight-week intensive program to help individuals work towards their specific health goal, such as controlling glucose, losing weight, improving metabolism, and more. During the program, individuals are assigned to a multidisciplinary team to support them, guide their treatment, and monitor their progress. The time commitment is approximately 63 hours over eight weeks.
The structure of the program is divided into three stages:
- Assessment | Week 1
- Intervention | Weeks 2-7
- Conclusion | Week 8
How do I make the most of my program?
Planning your program activities are key to your success. We encourage individuals to sit with the Program Coordinator after enrollment to schedule at least the first 3-4 weeks of appointments. We recommend scheduling all of your personal training and coaching to ensure availability of your preferred provider. We encourage you to work with your dietitian closely to plan and customize your meals and to take advantage of group classes to motivate yourself outside of your one-on-one personal training sessions.
What are the key elements of the program?
The program consists of the following key elements:
- Personalized assessments including cardiometabolic and body composition testing to evaluate the participant’s fitness level and customize a plan
- Medical supervision and coordination with a functional medicine provider
- Nutritional support and personalized meal planning with our registered dietitian
- Improved detoxification and stress reduction with treatments including infrared sauna and biofeedback
- Fitness coaching for accountability
How do I sign up?
This program is open to all membership levels. Non-members may participate in this program with a Program Membership. To sign up for the Weight Management Program, connect with a PALM Navigator.