This chilled soup is a perfect way to cool off in the middle of summer. Dr. Varsha Rathod shares a simple recipe for Green Gazpacho. Enjoy!
- 1 cucumber
- 1 avocado
- 1 shallot
- 1 clove garlic
- a few stems cilantro
- a few stems parsley
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- black pepper to taste
- Peel the cucumber and remove the seeds. You can leave the cucumber unpeeled if it is organic.
- Blend all the ingredients together in a blender or food processor.
- If you prefer to serve it cold, put the mixture in the refrigerator to chill.
- Pour into a bowl and garnish with microgreens.
- Serve with gluten-free crackers on the side.
Dr. Varsha Rathod