Enjoy this healthy meal any time of day! Made with sweet potatoes, eggs, and a variety of vegetables, this recipe from our nurse practitioner Jenn McFarland is a delicious way to nourish and fuel your body.
- 1 cup diced sweet potatoes
- 1 cup zucchini and squash
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 2-3 scrambled eggs
- ½ large avocado
- 4-6 diced grape tomatoes
- Cremini mushrooms (optional)
- Goat cheese crumbles (optional)
- Sauté the sweet potatoes, zucchini, and squash (or use leftover roasted veggies) over medium heat with olive oil.
- Add the diced grape tomatoes and mushrooms (if desired) to the skillet and cook until soft.
- Add in the spinach and continue to sauté.
- Crack the eggs over the top and scramble together.
- Remove from heat and add in the avocado pieces and optional goat cheese crumbles.