Protein Chocolate Mug Cake
Splurge on a sweet treat this Valentine’s Day that is super easy to make! This protein-packed Chocolate Mug Cake from dietitian Christaney Townsend will satisfy your sweet tooth while giving you a boost of protein for lasting fullness.
Calories: 267 · Protein: 15g · Fat: 11g · Carbohydrates: 35g (27g net carbs) · Fiber: 8g
- 1 small banana
- 1 egg
- ½ scoop PALM FitFood Lean Complete Dutch Chocolate Protein Powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 tsp stevia (optional)
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- Mash the banana using a fork.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large mug.
- Microwave for 60-80 seconds until the mug cake expands to the top of the mug. Check every 10 seconds as needed.
- Sprinkle it with sea salt as desired and serve!