This light and tasty salad is loaded with nutrients, healthy fats, and anti-inflammatory greens. Serve it as a meal on its own or as a side to your favorite grilled meats.
- Summer herbs (your choice) or microgreens
- Red onion
- Stone fruits of choice (plums, peaches, nectarines)
- Goat cheese or feta cheese
- Balsamic vinaigrette
- Grill or roast asparagus until tender.
- Toss with fresh arugula, herbs, and microgreens.
- Thinly slice fennel, red onion, and radish. Add to mix.
- Slice stone fruits and add to mix.
- Sprinkle with goat cheese or feta cheese.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette.