Summer Fruit Salad
This sweet summer fruit salad makes a delicious and healthy dessert or mid-afternoon snack.
- Any type of melon
- Assorted summer berries (raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries)
- Balsamic vinegar
- Fresh mint and basil
- Coconut flakes
- Sliced almonds
- Dice mango, melon, and peaches.
- Mix with berries in a large bowl with 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar.
- Let sit in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Upon serving, toss in coconut flakes and sliced almonds.
- Garnish with fresh mint and fresh basil.